[Noisebridge-discuss] fucking up noisebridge

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri May 4 20:14:04 UTC 2012

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 12:21 PM, Casey Callendrello <c1 at caseyc.net> wrote:

> I think it's fine to disagree with what they did, though I do not.
> However, I think emailing "the list" instead of the specific people is
> unexcellent.

Assuming that I haven't been in contact with "the specific people involved"
is also unexcellent.

I was responding to 5-10 previous messages to "the list" about it. Seems
like a reasonable topic for discussion with the "Noisebridge community at
large" to me....evictions and blacklisting are things are not a private
affair, they affect everyone......and to repeat, I wasn't the one who
raised the issue.

Notice that this message to me was also sent to the entire NB-Discuss list,
so I'm responding in kind.

Honestly, I haven't spent much of the last 48 hours thinking about this, as
this sort of interpersonal tittytwisting pales (and will always pale) in
comparison with collaborative creative
projects.......ZiP<http://zine.noisebridge.net/zip/>,
for example!

~Longshanks~