[Noisebridge-discuss] Possible spam on events page

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Mon May 21 19:08:45 UTC 2012

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Felix Sargent <felix.sargent at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is that something we really want in the space though? Cooking off food is
> hideously stinky, not to mention a general health hazard.

Probably best to take this particular discussion off to your local
freegan mailing list, or maybe just the tastebridge list.

For the record, it doesn't say mention dumpstering on the wiki,
because I edited it a little. I'll have a chat with the folks
organizing this tonight if I'm around.

Onward!

d.