[Noisebridge-discuss] Visitor from Riverside + torque screwdrivers

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Mon May 21 22:45:02 UTC 2012

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 3:40 PM, Tony Longshanks LeTigre
<anthonyletigre at gmail.com> wrote:
> Two quick things:
>
> 1. Does anyone have a set of torque screwdrivers or know where such a set
> may be at NB that I could borrow....ideally tonight? I wanted to come in for
> Circuit Hacking Monday to repair my old PC laptop, which I know will require
> some soldering and a torque screwdriver.

I think you may be thinking of a "Torx" screwdriver.

Depending on whether or not it's recessed, you may be able to use one
of a security bit set I gave and left in the dirty shop drawer with
all the bits and drivers in it.
It's been a couple months since I last consulted this set, so I'm not
sure if it's there or not, but it could be.
It's in a little red, plastic case that folds open.

--j