[Noisebridge-discuss] Keyboard glove needs Linux drivers

Samir Faci samir at esamir.com
Tue May 22 19:52:34 UTC 2012

This looks really nifty.

Their website claims that the drivers just work on Linux.  Unless I'm
misreading their FAQs, it looks like what
they need is an app to configure the device.

"""
WHAT OPERATING SYSTEMS DOES IT WORK ON? WINDOWS? MAC OS X? LINUX? DOES
IT NEED SPECIAL DRIVERS?
The Peregrine hardware uses standard HID keyboard drivers and will
work on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. The configuration software that
allows you to assign keys and calibrate the glove is currently
available for Windows, and a Mac version is on the way. Once you have
configured the device, you can plug it into any system that uses
standard keyboard drivers (Windows, Mac OS X and Linux) and The
Peregrine will keep its stored settings, and just work!
"""

also.. it's nice to see a company interested in supporting Linux
(especially a gaming company).

--
Samir