[Noisebridge-discuss] Rob 2.0

Wladyslaw Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
Wed May 23 21:36:55 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 6:28 AM, Jake <jake at spaz.org> wrote:
> considering the apocalyptic pig beatdown that ensued when cynthia didn't
> feel like leaving the space, I think it would be downright hypocritical if
> the same folks did not step up to Rob 2.0

If Rob is refusing to leave when asked, that deserves a ban. I have
never personally seen this happen. I have seen him show up at the
space and *always* leave when Miloh or anyone else asks him to.

I have also seen Cynthia lock herself in a bathroom when asked to
leave. Others have already pointed out this behavior deserves a ban.