[Noisebridge-discuss] Rob 2.0

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed May 23 21:42:54 UTC 2012

Rob 2.0 is obnoxious but he's not stupid.  When he's told to leave by
someone he expects will follow up, he gets out of there.  But when he
thinks he can get away with coming around and there won't be enough people
to make him leave, he shows up anyway.

apparently he was told to leave last night at 3am and decided not to.

and this entire time, he has refused to come to a meeting or even deal
with the problem through mediators.  Instead he just talks over people or
makes actual threats, or insists that it's a public hackerspace and he
can't be kicked out.