[Noisebridge-discuss] ROBERT 2.0 should not be banned despite some problems he creates

Robert Chu robertayoungchu at gmail.com
Sun May 27 16:28:29 UTC 2012

I sat with rob when he using them probably more so then anyone else at nb,
at the time. I even opened one up to check it out. I also use host with
similar hp proliants as well.

let"s talk about it off the list as I feel it may make for good discussion
over some tea. I am  also in support for working toward dedramatizing the
list.