[Noisebridge-discuss] 101 Intro to Linux Class looking for teachers

rek2 rek2gnulinux at gmail.com
Sun May 27 21:40:41 UTC 2012

Hello, I recently moved to the Bay, have  15 years of professional
experience with GNU/Linux I have teach people before, I could help on the
weekends almost for sure,
during the week is something I will have to plan with time, I am involved
in way to many personal projects from computer security/hacking, Network
engineering, Linux, Free Software, Coding and such so need to plan if I can
leave some of my personal projects a bit in the side to make time.
so let me know personally if interested and we could figure something out..
oh one note  I dont like Fedora/RedHat got fed up of it back in 1998-99
moved on to Debian Distros/Gentoo/Arch Linux/even BSD*.. I just hate
RPM functionality, I could teach it with no problem but I will feel
more comfortable teaching people how to use Linux not just one Distro..  so
I'll focus on hardcore comman line, kernel and *nix way of thinking and
less on UI's and "easy mode".

Chris Fernandez