[Noisebridge-discuss] The space is looking much cleaner!

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Mon Nov 5 03:52:07 UTC 2012

Whoever cleared away several tons of cruft from Noisebridge, thank you
all! It looks so much better. I found lots of cool stuff today that had
been uncovered.

A lot of things are labelled with dates, what they are, whether they
work or not, etc.  There is more floor space.  It is more accessible
because all the corridors and spaces are wider now.  It also looks like
it will be easier to sweep and keep clean.

I'll try to move that giant broken scooter out of the entryway tomorrow
and will work on fixing it (or relocating it) this week.

- liz

--

Liz Henry
liz at bookmaniac.org
http://bookmaniac.org

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ