[Noisebridge-discuss] conductive paint and inks

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 20:56:30 UTC 2012

hey all,

i am contemplating some experiments with conductive inks and am curious
if anyone has any anecdata to share?  My ultimate goal is to silkscreen
circuitry onto fabric.  My main reference is here,
http://www.kobakant.at/DIY/?p=634 and my google-fu is strong, so I am
mostly looking for words of wisdom/experience from actually working with
anything similar.  Also having a SUPPLIER that is willing to sell small
quantities of the stuff in question is kind of important.  I am also
extra curious if copper-based inks change their conductive properties
over time (from tarnishing?) the way that copper-based fabrics seem to.

R.