[Noisebridge-discuss] Maybe you found a 500GB drive

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Wed Nov 14 09:10:17 UTC 2012

Maybe it came to some good use, but I had some working files and some
rather hard to find videos on the 500GB hard drive that was screwed onto
the (admittedly empty) computer frame I had over on the NE corner of the
oscilloscope island. If you took out the holding bracket, unscrewed the
drive, and carried along the the DVD writer for balance early last week,
could you return the drive? I'm not done with it.

-AnB

--
-- --