[Noisebridge-discuss] Practice your HTML/ CSS/Javascript skills

JW idht at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 21:03:51 UTC 2012

========================================================================== PRACTICE YOUR HTML/ CSS/JAVASCRIPT SKILLS!

 First of all, I would like to say that the Frontend Web Development class by Jeffrey Carl Faden is excellent.
Not only is Jeffrey a very knowledgeable developer and designer, but he is also  an outstanding IT instructor.
Thank you so much, Jeffrey!

Now,  I am addressing the people who study web design and maywant to OBTAIN SOME EXPERIENCE WITH REAL LIFE WEB DEV PROBLEMS.

The (non profit) problem solving site I am working on needs a design in order to be able to serve people well !!!

The task is to take a draft version of a text item with a menu (a very simple HTML block),
and present it in a convenient, easy to view and understand way using HTML, CSS, and Javascript.
There must be a few versions of the item design, ie editable, read only, with menu, w/o menu, etc.

The design will eventually make it online on to the web site.

If you participate, you
	* get real life experience in HTML, CSS, Javascript ( JQUERY/ JSON / PHP / MYSQL, if you want )

	* may add it to your portfolio and resume as experience

	* will get an explanation of an experienced developer if something is not clear.

This is non-profit, it's not compensated otherwise.

Please send your contact info and comments to:
John
idht at yahoo com
Note: I am not associated with Jeffrey in any way.