[Noisebridge-discuss] US Visit

Eddie Blundell eblundell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 11:46:45 UTC 2012

Hey guys,

This is my first message here, I visited California for the second time
back in August and will be visiting again early next year and staying for
as long as I can on my travel visa (I'm from the UK)

I'm really excited to be able to visit Noisebridge it looks like such a
great community! I was wondering if anyone had any advice for the time I'll
be spending in San Francisco?.. I'm interested in all Tech/hack events and
the places you guys recommend to go eat/chillout etc.

Cheers!
Eddie