[Noisebridge-discuss] THANKSGIVING at NOISEBRIDGE

LinkReincarnate linkreincarnate at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 18:52:14 UTC 2012

I am going to be bringing a large turkey and stuffing to noisbridge for
thanksgiving.  I invite any and all to attend.  I will be there around 11
so please keep the oven available and bring a side dish or desert if you
are able.  I'llbe spatchcocking the turkey so I  should only need the oven
for2 hours.  If  someone would clear out a large space in the fridge so I
could prepare the turkey on wedesday night that would be awesome.  I hope
to see a lot of people there.