[Noisebridge-discuss] Glowing Penguin macbook pro mod

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Mon Nov 19 22:41:15 UTC 2012

I don't remember if I read this somewhere a few years ago or if I totally
made it up (I think the first), however, I remember that I saw a place that
had milled Macbook Pro covers exactly like the ones that one gets from
Apple -- but, with a Penguin instead of an Apple.

Frankly, I do love the Macbook case -- so much more elegant than other
laptops. My "next laptop" (this one) was supposed to have been a Linux
laptop. But, I just couldn't find another laptop hardware that I liked (So,
I took the mac hardware and installed Linux).

But, I want a glowy penguin instead of an Apple... I can't find this mod
anywhere. I want to change out my shell so it's a penguin. Does someone
know where this exists?  Or, did I totally just make it up.

Cheers,

Glen
--

"Pursue, keep up with, circle round and round your life as a dog does his
master's chase. Do what you love. Know your own bone; gnaw at it, bury it,

--Henry David Thoreau