[Noisebridge-discuss] Thanksgiving

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 09:55:44 UTC 2012

If someone buys potatoes I will make mashed potatoes, unless Ed is coming
back to make 'em again like last year. (Awesome!)
I don't have any money, all I can do is cook (& eat).
Also, I will provide several cans of jellied cranberries (that come out in
the shape of the can), on my own dime.
I hear that Link will be headlining Thankgiving dinner by making the
turkeys. I don't know who Link is, but that sounds Excellent.
We hope that others will participate by attending & bringing or cooking
dishes all day Thursday for dinner Thursday night.
If you are stranded here for the holidays, or choose not to go home to your
lame families, we invite you to participate in the merriment.
Let's gorge ourselves & not think about what a horrible tradition
Thanksgiving is or the atrocities committed by our American predecessors.
In order to ensure a civil & harmonious gathering, perhaps we should
enforce a mandatory maximum 10 glasses of wine (or beers, or shots) per
attendee.

+11+

PS I saw dear Cynthia tonight in the NB kitchen, & she told me about a
miraculous form of organic pest control we could try in the NB kitchen!
It's some kind of living microbe that you sprinkle all over the counters &
floors & it will eat up all the vermin. Humans can ingest the microbe
without harm. But apparently these organisms are difficult to find.....only
one random convenience store in China Town carries them. They're cheapest
on eBay. Cynthia will have the rest of the info.

--
*You should read my diaries after I die—I talk about you a lot in there.*