[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Tshirts - screenprinting workshop

Alexandra Glowaski alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 06:24:25 UTC 2012

I did 6 months in a shop last year, and as part of that, did (hell of) live
screenprinting and taught a couple of groups. I've been attempting to keep
my skills sharp by doing small batches for my hardware startup. If you'll
organize the event, I'd be delighted to assist, lead, or whatever else. :)

I'm out of town until early December, then should be around for the rest of
the year. Hit me up!

merlin

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:54 PM, Tony Longshanks LeTigre <
anthonyletigre at gmail.com> wrote:

> Earlier this evening I spoke with a lovely guest of ours by the name of
> Ilsa here in the hackerspace about the NB Tshirts. She asked if we had a
> long-sleeved version of the black Tshirt featuring the NB logo. This led to
> a conversation about holding a workshop @ NB in the near future (December?)
> where each attendant would bring their own article of clothing (Tshirt,
> long-sleeved shirt, whatever) or I suppose any other printable substrate &
> we would print them w/ the NB logo in the space. I understand something
> like this has been done before, but I don't know how long ago. Anyhow, I
> got the feeling it would be a popular event, & I'm willing to help organize
> it if Mitch or someone with screenprinting expertise will assist. I worked
> in a screenprinting shop in Minneapolis for 3 years, but it was almost a
> decade ago, so I'd be better in a support role than as the workshop leader.
>

> +11+
>
> --
> *You should read my diaries after I die—I talk about you a lot in there.*

Make your world!
www.alexglow.com