[Noisebridge-discuss] LoveTech + Worldy Convergence is Tomorrow Night 11/24 at new venue, The Center

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 23 19:56:39 UTC 2012

Hey there Noisebridge geniuses,

LoveTech is back this Saturday with a phenomenal new collaboration at an intimately beautiful new venue! Lots of hand made interactive digital installations to play with:
LoveTech + Worldly present:
CONVERGENCE

Saturday, November 24th 8pm-1am
at The Center 548 Fillmore St (@ Oak St)
TICKETS (Limited number, buy early :))
We offer you a multi-gratitudinal celebration of musical roots with an organic fusion of past and future, Eastern and Western, modern and traditional. Where live electronic musicianship, interactive digital art, luscious visuals, bellydance performances, inspired workshops and world infused music inspire you to dance and engage in creative convergence with our vibrant community of artists, musician-inventors and trans-cultural luminaries.

•••••Music•••••
Cheb i Sabbah
Janaka Selekta
Moldover
Rich DDT w/ Brent Bishop (sitar)
Henry Strange (LA)
Biomimicrant
DJ Sep
DJ Amar

••••Digital Jam Lounge••••
MiniMasher
Space Palette
Pulse of the City
LoopyCam

•••Dance Performances•••
The Lady Fred & The Black Heart Ballads
Avante-Garde Belly Dance Theater
Bollywood Fire Bhangra Dance

•••Visualists•••
The Pineal Gland
VJ Kai
Stefano [45isdistance]

••PlayShops••
8pm-9pm Discussion-oriented LearnTech PlayShops

•Yummy Samosas & Delicious Drinks•
Brilliant Elixirs

Please Be Aware:
This gathering is in a beautifully intimate venue, and space is very limited. We want to foster a close family vibe, so please participate with gratitude, respect and a playful spirit. Creative attire encouraged.

$10 Limited Presale TICKETS, $15 Doors
Join our Facebook Group here:
http://facebook.com/groups/105912651809
RSVP to our Facebook Event here: