[Noisebridge-discuss] return of 5mof! -- request for speakers, and/or volunteers

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Mon Nov 5 04:20:08 UTC 2012

Okay, we now have a pretty fantastic list of speakers already, including
the cool people from Oddball Film across the block (
http://www.oddballfilm.com/ ), Bram Cohen yonder creator of BitTorrent on
his new side-project, the awesome Alex Glowaski (http://www.alexglow.com/),
Rose White (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owb1-E70R2s ), Yoz "
http://yoz.com/" Grahame, the Open Wireless Movement from Adi at the EFF,
and misc stuff on neuroscience from Mike Schachter, Interesting Things from
Jonathan Moore, and the Extranet from Andrew Byrne. There might be
cancellations, so mail me if you still want in -- the worse that will
happen is that you will get to speak on December 20th instead.

Still looking for one more volunteer to help out, probably either running
slides or manning the tchotcke table. Which reminds me -- if you have
something you'd like to sell (like a book or a zine or a t-shirt) or give
out for free, mail me and we'll sort you space on the table. Nothing too
vast, illegal, or hard to financially compute, please.

d.