[Noisebridge-discuss] new postermap of the space

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 16:24:57 UTC 2012

I forgot to say:  the way I upload photos and other files:

I click on a photo on the main page of noisebridge.net, and then change the resulting url by replacing the photo's file name with the file I want to upload.  The resulting page says that the file doesn't exist, and gives a link where you can upload your photo.

Best,
Mitch.