[Noisebridge-discuss] seeking donation of RFID reader equipment

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 23:38:37 UTC 2012

On Nov 5, 2012, at 15:31, Jake <jake at spaz.org> wrote:

> To all the people failing to understand the datasheet:  Mouser lists this part as having FCS2 packaging.  The datasheet to which I have posted a link describes the FCS2 packaging very clearly and it includes an antenna.
>
> Please stop confusing everybody.

What page, please?

I did read the FCS2 info on the data sheet you linked as well as other FCS2 docs on the NXP web site.

Just tell me where it says that there is an antenna there and I will shut up. (And will probably order lots of them for my own projects...)

(If you're going to try 'argument from authority' I'm CIO at a company with 500 MHz of spectrum in 1/3 of the US. 12.2-12.7 GHz)