[Noisebridge-discuss] Bitcoin trading?

Tom Longson (nym) tomlong at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 02:30:32 UTC 2012

I offer small amounts of BTC for USD (up to $50 USD).

If you are interested in other ways to buy bitcoins, I help manage a
community guide called:

howdoyoubuybitcoins.com

We aim to keep it factual, provide consumer alerts on reports of fraud, and
provide guides in multiple regions, most notably,
http://howdoyoubuybitcoins.com/in/mexico/ which has been put together by
multiple people and translated.

Let me know if you want to do over the counter, happy to help out.

nym
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Nymnymnym/
http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=nym

Cheers,