[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge want a MacBookPro2,2?

Robert Atkins ratkins at fastmail.fm
Fri Nov 16 03:45:36 UTC 2012

Well, it's here! I was coming for 5mof so I brought it in—I've set it up on the desk by Pole 3.

To ensure its continuing utility to the space I'd like to lock it to something. Does anyone remember who donated a bunch of Kensington locks to the space a couple of weeks ago, or where they might be found?

Cheers, Robert.
--
Sent from my iPhone