[Noisebridge-discuss] Transcript of panel on DARPA and hacker

David Molnar dmolnar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 02:06:42 UTC 2012

 spaces

Excellent work, but it is missing a lot without attributions to who is
speaking for which paragraphs.  I take it that the speakertext program
would be perfect for skipping around the video to add that information in.

Is this something someone else could do or are we waiting on you to add
that?

-jake

David Molnar wrote:
I used www.speakertext.com to transcribe the panel Mitch organized on
DARPA
funding for hacker spaces, which came up a while back.
You can view the original video here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3HGUqR4o1M&feature=player_embedded#!

I've attached the plain text transcript.

Speakertext also has a nifty synchronized "captionbox" that lets you
scroll
through the transcript, then click on a sentence to jump the video to that
location. Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to share or host that.
If
someone happens to know how to do that, please contact me.

David Molnar