[Noisebridge-discuss] no actual theftiness and not from the donation bins

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Sun Oct 7 20:21:08 UTC 2012

Oh, as you were then. I checked the black bin, and it was in there. Mea
culpa.

No-one will, of course, remember this email when they tell each other
enthusiastically how money is going from the bins.

Anyway, all my other points are EXCELLENT, and we should probably be more
organized about this. I will defer doing anything about this until somebody
harasses me though.

d.