[Noisebridge-discuss] Drupal help needed

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sat Oct 13 01:32:10 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 18:29:08 -0700
From: Juan Sebastian Lizarazo <geocentricworld at gmail.com>
Cc: Sheilon Wunder <sheilon at gmail.com>
Subject: Drupal

Hey dude,

I was wandering if you could pass this to the Noisebridge emailing
list, I'm just looking for someone that could help me answer a few
questions on how to do a few specific things in Drupal.

I'm designing a website using Drupal, and need to use Drupal commerce
and theming. There is a couple of things I would like to have someone
show me how to do, instead of spending a ton of time figuring them
out. My guess is that I need an expert for about 3 hours. I don't have
a lot of dough, but can pay 20/hour, and meet him/her wherever
whenever. Anyone interested?. Please call Sheilon at (415) 830-3521.

Cheers!
Juan Sebastian