[Noisebridge-discuss] I think I left a PSU behind :(

Robert Atkins ratkins at fastmail.fm
Sat Oct 13 01:36:39 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Long shot, as it was three weeks ago, but the first time I came in for Circuit Hacking Mondays I had a nice 5V, 6A power supply brick with me that I was running my fancy LED strips off. I think I might have left it in the space, on the desk that's next to (and 90ยบ to) the Makerbots.

I'm not accusing anyone of nicking it, but if you know where it is I'd like it back. Just one of those things that's a pain to replace.

Cheers, Robert.