[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Music Hacking Project

johnyradio at inyourear.org johnyradio at inyourear.org
Sat Oct 13 04:47:48 UTC 2012

Hi Noisebridgers

I'm organizing an experimental NB-community event. It's a night-time
open music jam, on Sunday, Jamuary 20th, 9 pm. Everyone is welcome to
participate, but there are a few ground-rules.

The main requirement is that you build your own instrument. It can be
acoustic, mechanical, electro-acoustic, electronic, software, hardware,
voice, flesh and bone.... you get the idea.

  * There will be a musical "score" of sorts (see link below).
  * We'll have amplification for axes that need it (software
    instruments, for eggsample).
  * We'll record the jam for heavy MTV rotation.
  * I REALLY need some help putting this together-- PLEASE contact me
    ASAP if you can help in the ways detailed in the details in the link
    below.
  * $3 to $5 sliding entrance fee, to cover expenses, snacks, wine, juice.
  * Registration deadline: December 20th (no late adds). Registration
    link on detail page.

End of Summary. Details and registration here:
uuu.my/noisejam-info