[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Music Hacking Project

Alexandra Glowaski alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 08:16:12 UTC 2012

Hey dude! This sounds sweet. I'm curious as to your plan: you're charging
admission, and then what will you do with the recording? Put it out there
for all, for free, in a reciprocal spirit?

Tried to find this out via the link, but alas, it isn't loading for me :/

Cheers!
Merlin

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 9:47 PM, johnyradio at inyourear.org <
johnyradio at inyourear.org> wrote:

>  Hi Noisebridgers
>
> I'm organizing an experimental NB-community event. It's a night-time open
> music jam, on Sunday, Jamuary 20th, 9 pm. Everyone is welcome to
> participate, but there are a few ground-rules.
>
> The main requirement is that you build your own instrument. It can be
> acoustic, mechanical, electro-acoustic, electronic, software, hardware,
> voice, flesh and bone.... you get the idea.
>
>    - There will be a musical "score" of sorts (see link below).
>    - We'll have amplification for axes that need it (software
>    instruments, for eggsample).
>    - We'll record the jam for heavy MTV rotation.
>    - I REALLY need some help putting this together-- PLEASE contact me
>    ASAP if you can help in the ways detailed in the details in the link below.
>    - $3 to $5 sliding entrance fee, to cover expenses, snacks, wine,
>    juice.
>    - Registration deadline: December 20th (no late adds). Registration
>    link on detail page.
>
> End of Summary. Details and registration here:
> uuu.my/noisejam-info

Make your world!
www.alexglow.com