[Noisebridge-discuss] Member shelf security

Dan Cote terminationshok at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 09:19:50 UTC 2012

The member shelves have been experiencing some security problems lately. I
think most of us remember a time when they were moved without notification.
Lots of stuff went missing. In the past, non members have used them to
store non-hacking related items. It can be difficult to access some parts
while others are open to the public space. We've discussed bins,
reorganization, lockers, and many other ideas. I would contribute towards
walls and a door for the member shelves. What do you think we should do?