[Noisebridge-discuss] Member shelf security

Ever Falling everfalling at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 09:50:01 UTC 2012

lock-able cubbies would solve a good deal of casual theft. Maybe make them
from acrylic with metal framing so there won't be issues of hiding unwanted
materials in the space? People intent on stealing are gonna find ways to
steal but at least you can provide a barrier of difficulty. Or are we still
very anti-lock for some reason?