[Noisebridge-discuss] Bikes at Noisebridge last night, bike rack request from Mi Ranchito

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Tue Oct 23 18:46:20 UTC 2012

Hi Mitch, thanks for the fabulous workshop.

Here is a photo of the bikes in the rack last night:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lizhenry/8116808839/in/photostream

My conversation with one of the guys in the shop about bike racks went
well, he said they had no objection, but would very strongly prefer that
the bike racks not be in the yellow zone where they unload their trucks
and get deliveries and where the sidewalk is already partially used by
the fruit bins.  If we could get the bike racks installed by the 3rd
parking meter that isn't yellow, in front of the apartments to the other
side of Noisebridge, they would like that.  A good time to talk to the
owner/boss at Mi Ranchito is 9am any day.

cc-ing nb-discuss so that whoever ends up working on the city bike rack
project will be aware of Mi Ranchito staff's request.

Cheers,

Liz

--

Liz Henry
liz at bookmaniac.org
http://bookmaniac.org

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ