[Noisebridge-discuss] Bikes at Noisebridge last night, bike rack request from Mi Ranchito

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 01:58:01 UTC 2012

That picture is great to show how our bike racks fill up! Now we need a good photo showing bikes parked outside of Noisebridge.  Does anyone have any? If we get that then I can fill out the form and send it to SFMTA so we can get a bike corral installed on the street. We'll ask to have the bike corral put in a parking spot a couple spots north of Mi Ranchito (and not in a truck loading zone). Mitch.
 ----------------------------> Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 11:46:20 -0700