[Noisebridge-discuss] /exit.no.return

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 01:15:46 UTC 2012

to all those who completely FUCKED turing classroom up, took our whiteboard
(which is used for every class and special events) down off the wall, left
it a compete and total wasteland, took stuff out clearly marked in bold
black writing T U R I N G, then just left without cleaning anything up or
remounting the whiteboard...

1. robert was unable to use the board for mysql class
2. maestro has a serious back issue he was hospitalized for in the past
which he risked again helping put the whiteboard back since we wanted
robert to be able to use it by the end of class.

3. you suck. do you even teach/study in turing on a regular basis?

you aren't worth any more typing.

we can only hope you DO NOT return to the space or at least to turing
classroom

THANK YOU MARTIN! for walking in, seeing i wasn't going to touch it
(turing) other than for us to be able to have group and class, seeing it
was fucked and just started grabbing shit and heaving it out. YOU ROCK!...

sidenote:
whispers in the wind have brought back the silly/stupidity from year gone
past that was overwhelmingly quashed of some being saying they think turing
should have a window in the wall facing the kitchen/cafe. NO. this makes no
sense as there WILL continue to be a whiteboard mounted on that wall for
teaching and other cool demo shit as well as the one we will be mounting on
the opposite wall which lines up with projection so that one can write
directly onto things being projected and write on the other if/when needed
or if another person is teaching/doing at the same time they can use the
other whiteboard.

and of course we filled IN the walls for the specific reason of cancelling
some of the dirtyroom noise and having a PRIVATE teaching space anyone is
welcome to come into and participate...

\.../