[Noisebridge-discuss] volunteers for Arduino For Total Newbies workshop

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 25 21:24:53 UTC 2012

Anyone wanna help me for the Arduino For Total Newbies workshop, which I'm giving on Saturday from 1pm till about 5pm?  It's really fun running these workshops!  And people are way grateful for the learning experience. I need people to help the 50 attendees while they solder their BoArduino kit.  I can also use some help setting up (I'll be setting up starting at about 10am). Lemme know. Thanks!Mitch.