[Noisebridge-discuss] Let's Get Additional Bike Parking

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 17:22:09 UTC 2012

Cool idea.  A parklet can be whatever we want it to be.  But I think we need to create a detailed proposal.  Miloh already put in a proposal to the City for Noisebridge for a parklet, but I don't know what it included.  Care to pipe in on this, Miloh?

Having a library as part of a parklet proposes some challenges to keep the books from deteriorating due to weather.  We'll need to address those.

Having bike parking AND a parklet seems like a great idea to me.

Mitch.