[Noisebridge-discuss] Let's Get Additional Bike Parking

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 19:03:27 UTC 2012

Bicycle parking sites were accepted through October 1st so I submitted a
proposal for outside Noisebridge.  The only major hurdle in having a couple
simple racks installed, at a minimum, is just letting the MTA know the
space exists.  I also submitted a proposal for a second site, outside a
well known Theater, which the the MTA immediately agreed to "discuss
further with the owners."

I'm not sure of the best way to convince/interest, but I agree with Rachel
that it comes down to providing proof.