[Noisebridge-discuss] no actual theftiness and not from the donation bins

Jennifer Mann simple.as.pi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 03:59:59 UTC 2012

Regarding the laptops that run the CNC, laser cutter, etc. ...  would it be
worth spending some Noisebridge funds on a couple of laptop lock cables
($13 ea.) to keep them from wandering off next time they are replaced?  Or
were those already in use and cut through?

I just joined Noisebridge, and I love that it is a very open and trusting
place.  However, I think there are a few inexpensive precautions that could
be implemented that wouldn't be seen as unfriendly, just as assuring that
general-use items will be there when someone needs them.

- Jenn

Jennifer Mann
simple.as.pi at gmail.com

 <jennmann at umich.edu>