[Noisebridge-discuss] no actual theftiness and not from the donation bins

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 01:10:13 UTC 2012

... AND one of my macbooks (one was returned, eventually)
... AND a sled of chips
... AND a small miniITX machine.  Old, but serviceable

The fact is, if it's valuable and on a member shelf .. these days
there's a good chance it's gone.

I thought about bringing one of those plastic storage bins with a
lockable top and putting it on my shelf space.   I'm still thinking
about that solution.

-M