[Noisebridge-discuss] need laptop recommendations

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Wed Oct 10 20:10:23 UTC 2012

* John Magolske <listmail at b79.net> [121010 12:55]:
> I picked up a brand-new X200s from itxchange.com a few years back for
> $500 -- priced low as it was an old model at that point, but I really
> like it.

Apparently itxchange.com doesn't resolve sans-www (thought browsers
were supposed to be able to take care of that...). Anyhow, in case
someone thought that was a dead link, here's the full url:

  http://www.itxchange.com

Also, I found this to be a helpful page:

  http://www.itxchange.com/help-desk/understanding-condition-codes

(I've no connection with this outfit other than finding it to be
a good source for ThinkPads.)

John

--
John Magolske