[Noisebridge-discuss] Use of Nitrous Oxide in the space on Sunday night

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Oct 11 06:34:41 UTC 2012

Actually this is not true, the people who were using the nitrous were also
testing the Brain Oxygen Level Measuring device (looks like a blue
headband) which has been worked on at noisebridge a lot.

I saw the charts showing how brain bloodflow and oxygenation was affected
both by nitrous consumption and conscious efforts of the people playing
with it.

As for people playing the "getting the door kicked in" card, get real.
You know that nitrous cartridges and balloons are a lot less likely to
cause legal problems than having a bar serving alcoholic drinks without
checking IDs.  Not that we would ever do that.

Everyone who loves noisebridge should accept and appreciate the fact that
we are an anarchist organization, and we benefit from that in many ways.

Just because you are offended by nitrous use and not by the drinking of
alcohol doesn't make you better than anyone else.

-jake

Susan wrote:
2. The people doing it were not doing anything related to hacking at the
time.