[Noisebridge-discuss] Use of Nitrous Oxide in the space on Sunday night

Tony Arcieri tony.arcieri at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 07:38:16 UTC 2012

> During NB's 4 year anniversary party this last Sunday there were a handful
> of people near the sewing machines doing Nitrous (i.e. whippets) for
> hours.  I have never seen anything like this in the space before and I felt
> extremely uncomfortable, especially since some were regulars to the space.

You're ostensibly a Noisebridge regular. I assume you've seen a lot of
various assorted shit at Noisebridge for the first time. What is your
dividing line between things you have seen at Noisebridge for the first
time that you want to see versus things you have seen at Noisebridge for
the first time that you don't want to see? I am very curious as to how you
would frame whatever line you feel was crossed here versus other lines you
feel shouldn't be crossed at Noisebridge. What are the criteria?

--
Tony Arcieri