[Noisebridge-discuss] Use of Nitrous Oxide in the space on Sunday night

jim jim at systemateka.com
Thu Oct 11 13:28:07 UTC 2012

    I think the criteria can be derived from our
one policy, be excellent to each other: our
behavior should be considerate of others at
least to the point that we're not interfering
with others' behaviors. Live and let live, in
the main. Those who are intoxicated to the point
of recklessness have crossed a line.
    Use of highly intoxicating substances should
be viewed with caution and willingness to ask
the user to leave the space. As a matter of
common survival we should not tolerate the use
of illegal stuff in our space.