[Noisebridge-discuss] Use of Nitrous Oxide in the space on Sunday night

Ari Lacenski alacenski at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 15:36:58 UTC 2012

For that to work,
1) the discomfited observer needs to feel comfortable and supported in
their decision to ask people using drugs to leave,
2) the intoxicated people need to be physically able to leave and
psychologically able to comprehend that they are being asked to either
leave or stop use, and not to pick a fight about it. In other words, a
group of party people 2/3 of the way through a box of whippits still
need to be sober enough to respond excellently.

Ari