[Noisebridge-discuss] Use of Nitrous Oxide in the space on Sunday night

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Fri Oct 12 01:28:55 UTC 2012

OK, I'm sorry I misinterpreted the original complaints to involve you
Rubin, I still don't see why people had to act like this in the space:

"People act very differently when they are strung out, and people did
act differently on Sunday.  People responded to me in a very
confrontational and aggressive/mocking way which I don't believe would
have happened had those people been sober."  (- Zach)

It sounds like everything we have been fighting to avoid and prevent in
use of the space and in how people should behave to each other.   My
point about Caltrain was that though I am extremely assertive I don't
feel safe opposing people who are fucked up or drunk and rowdy.

So *whoever it was*  participating in that kind of behavior, I'd like to
ask that you acknowledge it wasn't good, and not do that.  Okay?  And
maybe do some mediation with Zach, if he will agree.

- Liz

--

Liz Henry
liz at bookmaniac.org
http://bookmaniac.org

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ