[Noisebridge-discuss] thefts at noisebridge / access policy

Alcides Gutierrez alcides888 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 03:59:48 UTC 2012

Hi! Im Alcides. I usually have a badge holder on my belt with a yin/yang
sign and a website address. Id be happy to keep a higher awareness of
certain areas but wouldnt know who exactly to approach if I notice
anything. I'll tug on a few shirts next time I come in to get better
familiar with folks.

- Alcides Gutierrez
(Godfather)

Rnu2.com