[Noisebridge-discuss] thefts at noisebridge / access policy

Ben Kochie superq at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 15:22:08 UTC 2012

The culture changed drastically a long time ago.  We used to have a policy
of having non-members leave when nobody was  around.

I'm sorry to say it, but noisebridge was created for the membership, not
for random out of town people.

I do not want the policy to be "we can't have nice things" and I'm thinking
it's time we as members simply close the door and reset the policy back to
the original configuration of being closed to non-members outside of event
hours.