[Noisebridge-discuss] Closing the space/Being excellent

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 05:12:14 UTC 2012

Well, the discussion right now seems to be about excluding the power users. Either we are only allowed to be in the space when there is a public event or we are only allowed to be here when there is a member present to supervise us.

And it is not passive aggressive to state a fact. I have been called a troll for posting to this and other Noisebridge lists.

- Reverend Mik
The greatest crime against humanity is apologizing for doing the right thing.