[Noisebridge-discuss] Closing the space/Being excellent

Ever Falling everfalling at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 06:08:20 UTC 2012

I feel ya man. i remember when i tried contributing to the meetings and was
pretty much told by at least one member that because i wasn't paying dues
my opinions didn't count because i had no financial stake in the space.
that, regardless how much i was trying to help out the space, since i
couldn't pony up the cash for membership i couldn't really be giving
valuable feedback. Good times. Nice to know that shit's still going on.