[Noisebridge-discuss] Closing the space/Being excellent

Eric W. Rasmussen ewr at majortek.com
Sun Oct 21 05:56:24 UTC 2012

Relax. Do good things. Try to do your best. If you have issues take them
to the weekly meeting.

No one is required to help you because of "membership". NB has no
leadership or order. <--- get used to it.

Ask a fellow Power User if you need help.  Ask a Noob because they
always want to cut their teeth. I generally don't have any problems
getting assistance when I need it.